CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Signs Of Fall in Texas!




How cool are these...if only I could have a pumkin like that on my porch, I would be the envy of the neighborhood! My family spent the afternoon at the State Fair of Texas today, it was a nice day for it a little warm but there was a nice breeze. We were however totally shocked that there were hardly any people there, if you have ever been to the fair you know what I am talking about when I say there are usually thousands and thousands of people there but not today. To give you a clue on how bad it was we got there around 12:30pm and walked right up to the Fletchers Corny Dog stand not a soul was in line...not even 1. My husband and I were talking and figure this is just another sign on how bad the economy is when you can't afford to go to the fair...Hopefully I will never be so broke that I can't go to the fair at least once a year..I thank god everyday for the blessings we have. Hope everyone is well!
Jennifer

No comments: