CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I've been busy busy busy!


1st off let me say Thank You to Caroline for sending me this awesome jar. We have a jar swap at my LSS The Crafty Scrapper and Caroline was my partner this time around. How cute is that jar and look at all of those goodies that came inside. Not sure if you can see it very well but even the tag that she wrote has a wreath on it that matches the one on the jar. This is our second time around on the jar swap so maybe we can expand and do more that just the holidays in 2009.













I finally had a little time to put up all of my xmas decorations this past weekend. Here are few pictures from the day.









If you know me you know I am a Katie Watson stalker...I just love her work. A couple of weeks ago she had a post on the Pink Paisley blog ( shes on the DT) Sunday I was looking through my stash of chipboard and ran across a banner book that I have had for a while. Well you will have to visit her blog to see her creation but here is my version of it and it has a perfect home on my pantry door in the kitchen. Thanks for stopping by! Jennifer




1 comment:

Sherri said...

Cute pics, love the banner!