CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My new Digital adventure
















Ok first I am going to admit I am an awful blogger...never can remember to do and when I do, I always get busy doing something else and it gets put on the back burner again. One of my New Years resolutions is to be a better blogger in 2010.
I finally have photoshop elements and have found a new love with my scrapbooking...Digital Scrapbooking...WOW I have been missing alot with this new tool. I would never give up all of my paper and such but this is really neat stuff and well I don't plan on becomming a full time digital person I will be incorporating in when I can. Here are all of the pages I have completed so far thanks to the Up and Running class at Jessica Sprague.com that (don't laugh now) I purchased like a year or so ago and only realized it when I was about to purchase it again. Well atleast I am consistant with my purchases...I usually do the same thing when I buy paper and such except I only realize that I already have it after I get home with my purchase and go to put it up. LOL Does anyone else do this or is it just me?
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. Jennifer

No comments: