CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

These are some blocks that I painted and stenciled family on and added a block or two with a photo.
This is a recipe album that I made for my brother, He really likes to cook so he really liked it. Although he said he could have lived without the ribbon...I did that on purpose. Hee Hee

Made this clock for my sister in law. I made several of these for different people.


Made several sets of these coaster for different members of the family.



I did several set of these also. I just stamped the tiles and sealed them.

















Hope you all had a great New Years and didn't party too hard. We had a quite evening at home with the kids. We did get to go out to eat and I got quite a few pages done since I stayed up till 3:30am. I wanted to post a few of the Xmas gifts that I made this year. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

Cute glasses on the kiddos, and the recipe album looks so nice. It wasn't that much ribbon. :)

Kristiyamagucci said...

To post pictures of my family you have to pay moneys so I expect a check soon and it was that much ribbon WAY too much