CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Valentines Treats











Here are a some of the valentines I have been working on. The first is some treats I made for my employees at work and my boss too.
the second is a Maya Road mailbox I made to put some mini valentines I made in. The next one was originally a sheet of 12x12 paper that I cut up and added some extras to then put it on a book ring. I really like that one it turned out so cute. Next is a heart box I picked up at HL and decorated. Well thats just about it. I stayed up till 4am last night just too get all of these finished since valentines is only 2 weeks away. Just FYI if any of you are interested in kit clubs, Febuary's A Kiss On The Chic kits go on sale tonight and the sneek peaks I have seen look pretty cute. Here is the link Akissonthechic.typepad.com They are very reasonably priced. Have a great evening everyone and thanks for stopping by! Jen

4 comments:

Sherri said...

I love the mailbox! That paper is so cute on it! Great job.

DeeDee said...

Love the treat jars. I want to do something like that. The heart box is pretty sweet too. :)

Brook said...

these are just too sweet! I love it!

Ladybug Linda said...

I love all of them and hope to try the treat jars and maybe the mailbox. I have already ordered my February kit from A Kiss on the Chic and can't wait until it arrives.