CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Off to a New Start






















Here are a few items I worked on last Friday...a whole day of croping at The Crafty Scrapper. It was fabulous, and all had a great time. I am off to a great start with all of the pages I have been able to get done. I still have a ton of catch up to do but that will have to wait since my vacation is now officially over...back to work tommorrow. Boo Hoo! I have added alot more to my gallery on TwoPeas if you want to see more. Thanks for stopping by. Jennifer

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

love the green drawers

Brook said...

I love everything that you did. The tray and the vase are just too faboo...the picts don't really do them justice! It was so fun scrapping with you!